YLP Membership Renewal
Naomi Jones and Blanca Salgado
If you haven’t already, it’s time to renew your IDA YLP membership! Your 2016 annual membership expired on June 30th, 2016, so sign up now to continue your affiliation through June 30th, 2017. If you have signed up, but forgot to mark the “YLP Member” box on your registration form, please contact Nancy Pagels at email@example.com to update your application and receive all the benefits YLP has to offer.
The IDA Young Leaders Program allows emerging desalination leaders to connect, advance their careers, and promote interest in desalination around the world. The goals of this exciting organization are to help encourage opportunities in the industry, support career advancement and provide a forum for communication and the exchange of ideas among young professionals and the industry at large.
The YLP is open to any IDA member 35 years of age or under. If you are interested in joining the program, please click here and direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only IDA members are eligible to participate in the YLP. Be sure to check the box next to YLP when enrolling to become a member of our program.
Additional benefits of becoming an IDA member include:
- Reduced fees at all Association activities including conferences, seminars and workshops
- Complimentary conference proceedings on IDA website (full technical paper)
- Complimentary subscription to Desalination & Water Reuse (D&WR), IDA’s quarterly magazine ($150 USD annual value)
- Complimentary On-Line Membership Directory
- Annual subscription to IDA Newsletter
- Eligibility to apply for the IDA Channabasappa Scholarship
- Eligibility to apply for the IDA Fellowship Program
- Eligibility for membership in the IDA Young Leaders Program (age limits apply)
- Complimentary copy of the IDA Desalination Yearbook
- Complimentary copy of Desalination at a Glance (the latest edition of IDA’s ABCs of Desalting)
The costs for enrolling for a one year membership are:
- Students: $25
- Employees of member organization: $85
- Individual members: $135
Two year memberships are also available for individual members at a discounted rate.
We have an exciting year ahead of us with member networking events, webinars, university outreach and other programs in store to help advance your career in desalination. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity!